Appetize is a library to easily capture a demo of your app.
Drag and drop our SDK into your iPhone application!
Add our one line of code into your applicationDidFinishLaunchingWithOptions
Start Recording your app, use it for features, tips, anything!
1. Unzip the Appetize.zip file
2. Drag the contained Appetize.framework folder into your Framework’s group in your XCode project
3. Make sure you check ‘Copy items into destination group’s folder (if needed)’, as well as add to your main Target.
4. Drag the Appetize.bundle into your Project’s Main Target’s Copy Bundle Resources ‘Build Phase’
and make sure you check ‘Copy items into destination group’s folder (if needed)
1. Select your Project in the Project Navigator
2. Select the “Build Phases” then expand the ‘Link Binary with Library’ and press the plus + icon to add more libraries...
Then add the following Libraries:
Open your Application Delegate (AppDelegate) and import the following header:then add the following line of code in your - (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions” method: